Campus Life Intern
Choate Rosemary Hall seeks one or more Campus Life Interns for the 2020-21 academic year.
This is a temporary, paid position and is non-benefits eligible.
Job duties include:
- Ensuring students maintain physical distancing, wear masks as directed, and observe other health protocols on campus.
- Supervising dining spaces and other campus locations to ensure order, safety, and efficiency in accordance with all health protocols.
- Assisting with and/or co-leading campus activities (e.g. athletics, arts, student life programming, or other co-curricular activities).
Daytime, evening, and weekend work required.
- Must be 18 or older; age 21 or older strongly preferred.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience working with young people, preferably adolescents.
- Previous experience in residential academic settings strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, good judgment, high energy, and ability to work as a team member.